Determine daily energy requirement based on individual appliance use.
Select Panel Specification and get the total number of Panels.
Calculate total Battery capacity considering daily consumption and back-up time.
Obtain the current rating of Charge controller based on power generation.
Decide the Capacity of the Invertor keeping scalability in mind.
1. Rating should be in Watts
2. Hours stands for number of hours you will be running the appliance
3. Your location will determine the angle at which the panel should be placed
4. Hemisphere decides the direction your panel faces
5. Panel and Battery specifications depend on local availiabilty
6. A battery volatge of 24 V is recommended for system having capacity greater than 1KW
Note: Panels above 200W are rated at 24VCalculate